Wednesday 30 December 2015

Gratitude - New Beginnings!

Who would have thought at the start of the year I decided to take up the challenge of Journal 52. A prompt a week for 52 weeks. I never imagined I would manage to stay up to date (there were points where I had several weeks to catch up at once, such as now!), let alone that I would actually finish it! But I can wholeheartedly say - I DID IT!!!

One very fat, full to bursting, ripped at the seams and needs repairing journal, full of my own personal pieces of Art. Some of which I love, others not so much. But it has been a journey I have enjoyed, and am looking forward to taking into 2016.

Effy Bird has taken over the running of Journal 52, so looking forward to many more creative journeys to come. So, having made it to the end, just before the end of the year, all that's left to say is Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing you all on your adventures in 2016.



No comments: