Friday 17 April 2015

Art Journalling - Cards

Week 15 over at Journal 52 is all about the theme of cards. What immediately sprang to mind was ATC's. I knew I wanted to create a selection of different ATC's and display these across the journal page. But what to put on them was a different matter.

I started by creating a crackle effect background using acrylic paint and crackle medium. On top of this I added a line on the lower third of the page in dark grey & blended in some turquoise. A touch of pink washi tape made it pop. I use a range of different stencils, stamps, decoupage and collage to create several mixed media ATC's. I distressed the edges of these and the journal page with distress ink, include it all into place.

After a busy week, it was good to find time to get this done. Looking forward to the new challenge.







1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is very nice!
Great page...