Thursday 28 August 2008

It's all just a little bit.....

Mystical. A great theme and a good opportunity to use some stamps I have by Cherry Pie Arts for Sunday Postcard Art. For this 6x4 postcard I used chalk eye to soften the edge of the card and ran one of them over the left hand surface of the card. I then layered on a strip of patterned paper and began stamping.

I stamped my mystical lady over the patterned strip and decorated her with two layered flowers centred with a gem.
The moon was the first item stamped using Cyan Chalk Eye and then the flower stems and lettering stamped over the top in Stazon.
I love these stamps and they always stamp really cleanly with a lot of detail. I wish I had time to do more of my own art, maybe even design a set of stamps or two!

2 comments:

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

This is great!!! I love the Mystic look!!!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.