Wednesday 27 August 2008

Punch Art

When I started out crafting, rather than doing just art (ie painting, drawing, photography), I only had a couple of punches and was not overly keen on them. But now I have quite a few, more than I thought when I did an Autumn clean up!

Well for Tag You're It this is the tag I put together using a butterfly punch and two sizes of a retro flower punch:

I added detail fo the centre of the flowers using various shades of brads, and coloured the edges of the butterflies with chalk eye.

I added glossy accents to the flowers on the background paper to make them stand out.

2 comments:

Anne said...

This is so pretty and delicate Sally, and you have a truly wonderful blog that has been an absolute pleasure to explore - I'm so glad you found us and brought me here!! Thank You so much for playing along with our punch art theme, your tag is fabulous! Make sure you come and look at the new theme on Friday ;o) xx

Sam said...

This is beautiful...so my taste! I love how you've taken the pattern from the paper and followed the flow of it with the flowers and butterfly...gorgeous tag! Thanks so much for taking part in this challenge..new one every Friday :)