Sunday 23 November 2008

Blog Award

I was given this award by two creative people - Leona and Crissi.
This is the message for the award. It is to be passed to 8 other bloggers for the sentiments below.

This award states that:


This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends, they are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.


I am passing the award onto these creative people:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this award! I'm very honoured.

karen said...

Thank you Sally for giving us our first award.

Healing Expressions said...

Hi Sally...I am so sorry for my late response. I am swamped in getting ready for my open house but wanted to thank you so much for such a sweet award! I hope to get back to blogging soon and post about it!
Blessings
Lani

Mary-Beth said...

Sally, I'm very late with this but I need to say thank you for the wonderful award!! I means a lot and I truly appreciate it.