A creative friend of mine has given me this award - Ed - Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoy my blog and the work I post. Please go and visit her site to see her wonderful work.
So the rules of this award - state 6 things you value, 6 things you don't, and 6 new nominees......
6 Things I Value
1. My family - without whom I would not be who I am, I love you all unconditionally.
2.My true friends - those who are there no matter what, and however long it is between phonecalls!
3. My eyesight - sounds strange, but do not know how I would cope without it, everything I do revolves around it, made especially valuable since my mum has MS and it has affected hers.
4. Those small things that others take for granted - sun sets, a cat's meow, laughter, wind in the trees.
5. My gift for art - thank you for those genes and the gift of creativity.
6. Every moment I am alive - there is so much I still want to see and do!
6 Things I Hate
1. Bad manners - manners cost you nothing, and go a very long way!
2. Greed - there are too many people out there with nothing, while others have too much to know what to do with.
3. Violence - for whatever reason, there is always another way.
4. A lack of repsect for others - both of people and their belongings, and especially our elders.
5. Cruelty to animals - there is no need for it at all. I have a rescue cat who is blind in one eye because he was mistreated, and he is the softest thing in the world, loves a hug and would not harm anyone, who could do such a thing?
6. Road Rage - we all have a right to be on the road, and get to our destinations in one piece, safely.
6 Nominees - blogs I regularly visit as they are crammed with loads of inspiration and stunning work.
1. Femmy - http://zoiy.blogspot.com/
2. Hermine - http://herminesplace.wordpress.com/
3. Sandy - http://stempelchaotin.wordpress.com/
4. Willy - http://willyanderson.blogspot.com/
5. Kaena - http://www.mailartweb.com/
6. Nellie van Leeuwen - http://dutchstamptramp.wordpress.com/
Please visit their sites and see the inspiration for yourselves....