Friday 7 November 2008

Girls Can Never Have Enough......

SHOES!!!

Everyone I know loves to look at all those shoes for sale, some of us just can't resist and buy them too!!! I have far too many pairs of shoes according to some - but I just love shoes! All colours, buckles, heels, boots, laces, buttons, who could resist?

This is my layout on shoes for last Friday's TGIF challenge, slightly late I know, but it has been one very hectic week! Long hours and little sleep - I could sleep for England right now, and really need to go to bed once this is posted. Hope you like the layout and are having a great, productive week.

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

fun one! and so true.

Sandy said...

Wow Sally this is brilliant.
So wonderful LO.

Thanks for joining TGiF.

Unknown said...

LOL too cute!

Kerry D-C said...

heeheehee! FUN layout!